You might have heard about this delish repice, or maybe you haven’t.
I just discovered it and I’m happy to be sharing it with you.
So today, baked zucchini chips!
I’m not going to lie, I don’t like zucchini that much. I find it…well…blah. Just blah. But if you know how to cook with it, it can actually be very tasty.
I love fried zucchini fries. LOVE. But the baked chips are a more snacky, healthier version of the friesa and really tasty.
What you need:
▪ 2-3 zucchini’s, or 1 big one
▪ olive oil
▪ Thick sea salt or Himalaya salt, and other spices you might want to add
▪ Baking sheets
What to do:
▪ Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
▪ Slice the zucchini in thin slices. Not too thin but not too thick either. You might want to use a mandolin.
▪ Place the slices between kitchen napkins to press out the moisture
▪ Sprinkle olive oil on the zucchini slices, make sure it reaches all of them
▪ Add sea salt to taste. If you want to add more spices, this is the moment to add them
▪ Place the slices on the baking sheets
▪ Put in the oven. Baking time for about 1 hour
Some might take longer or shorter to bake, so keep checking the oven after half an hour to make sure the chips don’t burn.
Et voila! Crispy baked zucchini chips!
Next recipe: Fried zucchini fries (kids love them as well!)