Christmas is sneaking up on us and ofcourse, you want to look your best during that Christmas dinner.
Here’s how you to create these easy-peasy t’is-the-season nail look.
All you need is a base coat, a top coat, a pretty, darkish red polish and a golden glittery polish.
What I used:
– Essie 2-in-1 base and top coat
– China Glaze Cranberry Splash
– China Glaze Champagne Kisses
- Apply base coat on clean, dry nails. Wait until dry
- Apply the red shade of your choice and wait until dry
- Reapply coat(s) if needed and wait until dry
- Apply a thin layer of your golden glittery shade at the end of your nails in a straight line.
For this step you can use nail tape or paper tape, but make sure your nails are completely dry or it may ruin the red polish.
- Wait until the glitter is completely dry and apply the top coat
Yes, it was THAT easy! But still the result is so much better that just one color.
Another variation to this is to apply the glitter on the whole nail, if your glitter polish isn’t too opaque
I’ll give you an extra tip though; apply the polish better than I have!
Happy holidays peeps!